Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Melting Pot = mmm MMM mmm


Ever seen the movie, "What about Bob"? ?In the movie he is dying over the food that Fey made for him (making hillarious mm mm sounds) and that's what I sounded like when I went to the melting pot. Sam has been working very hard the past month and we haven't had a lot of time together so the other weekend he took me to the Melting Pot for dessert!Oh my gosh, I was licking the Pot - TO DIE FOR!Yes, I hit the gym hard the next day ;) but it was SOOO worth it.


Ha ha ha . . .Yes, I did partake of the desserts & I was put in a serrrious sugar coma ha ha.

Can I just say that I have the worlds best husband!!!Seriously, he does so much for me and even though we are married he still plans the FUNNEST dates imaginable for me! Our dates are so fun and diverse, thanks to Sam.

One of my favorite things that Sam does for me is every Sunday (without fail) is he gets up and makes me Crepes for Breakfast.Yes, Crepes...with Strawberries and Bananas on them. And yes they are to die for. I'm so spoiled! His dad created that tradition in their family and now Sam has started it with our family. I love it!I had never even had crepes until I married Sam. Neat huh?

Love you babe! Thanks for being so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment