Monday, November 29, 2010

DisneyWorld Vacation over Thanksgiving

My parents invited Sam and I to go to Orlando, FL over thanksgiving to hit all the Disney Parks w/the family. My brother Tyler who returned home from his mission in August came and my sister came...The only person we were missing was my little brother Brandon who is serving an LDS Mission in Alaska. He was there in spirit. We had a blast!

Here are some pictures from the trip:
 Airport
 Sam and Ty outside our Condo
 Pregnant at 24 weeks...Baby was kicking A TON on the trip!!
 Everyone after Splash Mountain
 Disney Castle
 Rockin' Roller Coaster
 Family at Epcot
 Eating at the "Under the Seas" Restaurant


 Disney's Hollywood Studios



 "It's tuff to be a bug" 3D show
 Christy and my mom had a blast
 Baby Girafe was so cute!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! So jealous!! And by the way saw your mom at the office during Halloween and she is so cute and sooooooooo excited that you are having a baby. She is hilarious and she also said you have been super sick and Im sorry. You look AMAZING woman!! Hope your doing better. Love ya lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am sooo jealous! Looks like a blast.. Can't wait to hear all about it! I love your family!! and You seriously are the cutest prego lady ever!!!! not even lying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie! I just came across your blog, it looks like you are doing great! Congrats on the baby! So exciting

    ReplyDelete